Microsoft Teams Update Policies (Public Preview)
Update policies are used to manage Teams and Office preview users that will see pre-release or preview features in the Teams app. You can use the Global (Org-wide default) policy and customize it or create one or more custom policies for your users.
More info https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/microsoftteams/public-preview-doc-updates?WT.mc_id=TeamsAdminCenterCSH
- Update Policy Name
- Enable “Show preview features”
Select the created policy if you need to Edit, Duplicate or Delete it.
Used to assign this policy to a user or group of users
- Select the update policy
- Click on Manage Users
- Search for the user
- Add the user to the selected update policy
- Click apply
Testing Public Preview
- Go to the Office 365 Portal https://portal.office.com
- Log with your user
- Click you’re your picture
- Select About
- Select Public Preview (if you’re doing that on your Microsoft Teams App on Windows 10 restart your client)
You should see a Public Preview warning
Click on “Switch to public preview” to proceed
Create a meeting or join a new one and check the preview features you’re able to evaluate.
Check your Windows 10 Microsoft Teams Client